I’m back with another CASEing the Catty Challenge, this weeks challenge is about CASEing a Holiday Catalogue colour combo. So I picked a card from page 23.
I used the Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set that has been on my wish list for so long, then finally picked it up during the Extravaganza Sale.
I started off my card with a Blueberry Bushel card base. I stamped the single pieces of dandelion stamp in Blueberry Bushel ink on the diagonal across the card front.
Take a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and tear off the bottom. I stamped the three dandelion stamp first in Lemon Lime Twist ink and again in Mossy Meadow ink onto the piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink in the top corner. Tie a piece of Braided Linen Thread around the piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Back the piece of Whisper White Cardstock with a piece of 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper, that has a teared off bottom section. Adhere the Whisper White piece to the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then onto the card with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite well wishes card Pinterest board!