I’m back with another CASEing the Catty, CASEing birthday cards and give them a Christmas twist. I CASEd a project from page 131 of the Annual Catalogue.
I swapped the sentiment for the Merry Christmas To All Stamp Set.
I started off my card with a Poppy Parade card base, I layered on top a piece of Graceful Glass Designer Series Vellum, adhering it down Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I inked up a stamp block with half Calypso Coral and half Poppy Parade inks. Then ink up the sentiment, to give it the ombre effect. Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use Paper Snips to fussy cut around the ‘S’ and the ‘joy’.
Stamp the Poinsettia from In Every Seasons Stamp Set, in Memento ink. Colour in the Poinsettia Petals with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write Marker, from the Brights collection of markers, then fussy cut out with Paper Snips. Adhere the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the Poinsettia with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, attach some five rhinestones (I have used left over rhinestones from the Timeless Tidings Project Kit).
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite Christmas card Pinterest board!