I’m back with another colour challenge, this time playing along with the first time in a while, Stamp, Ink, Paper.
The colour challenge uses Dark Brown, Red Wine & Cement… Which translates to Soft Suede, Merry Merlot and Gray Granite in Stampin’ Up! colours.
I started off with Very Vanilla card base. Then I took a piece of Gray Granite Cardstock, stamping the large circle stamp from Swirly Frames Stamp Set in Merry Merlot ink. I twice wrapped a piece Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, in Very Vanilla and tied with a bow, around the piece of Gray Granite ink. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the border from Labels to Love Stamp Set in Merry Merlot ink, once onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and another onto Merry Merlot Cardstock. Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto the Very Vanilla Cardstock. Punch both out with the Everyday Label Punch. Trim out the centre of the Merry Merlot version with Paper Snips. Adhere the Merry Merlot frame over the Very Vanilla sentiment piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.