I’m back back playing along with another Colour INKspiration challenge. This fortnight’s challenge features the 2017-2019 In Colors, which are some of my colours in the Stampin’ Up! colour range.
For this weeks challenge I wanted to use one of the brand new stamp sets found in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue 2019. I chose the Incredible Like You Stamp Set, which is a set that coordinates with a project kit.
I started off the card using a card base from the Silver Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes. I stamped 5 sets of lines alternating between Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide inks.
I covered the stamped lines with a piece of Vellum Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Tranquil Tide ink onto a Whisper White circle cut using a Layering Circles Framelit. I stamped the two of the detailed flower stamp in Berry Burst ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Then I stamped the second step of the flower in Powder Pink. I stamped the flower stem in Tranquil Tide twice onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, then stamped the closed flowers in Lemon Lime ink.
I fussy cut all four items out. I adhered the two pink flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals onto the sentiment piece. Then tucked the closed flowers behind the other flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.