I’m back today playing along with the Global Design Project’s Case the Designer Challenge. This time they are a card designed by Louise Sharp.For my card I went with Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper and the Timeless Tidings Stamp Set.
I started off my card with a Cherry Cobbler card base. Adhere together a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock and a piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper with Tear & Tape Adhesive, adhere with only 3 sides of the Mossy Meadow Cardstock visible.
Tie a piece of Old Olive Sheer Ribbon around the two pieces. Adhere it all to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp the sentiment below in Cherry Cobble ink.
Stamp the holly in Cherry Cobbler onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock in Cherry Cobbler ink. Then using the Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker from the Regals Collections to fill in parts of the leaves. Fussy cut out and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.