I’m back today playing along with TGIFC’s Product Spotlight Challenge. Spotlighting Tape & Twine.
For my tape I have used the Pick A Pattern Washi Tape and for the Twine I have used both the Tranquil Tide Baker’s Twine from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, as well as Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine.
I started off my card with a Whisper White card base. I layered on top another piece of Whisper White Cardstock, that I have attached four strips of Pick A Pattern Washi Tape across the piece. I tied two pieces of Baker’s Twine, one Tranquil Tide Baker’s Twine (from Share What You Love Embellishment Kit) and Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine.
I stamped the banner stamp (from Birthday Banners Stamp Set) in Tranquil Tide ink onto Whisper White Cardstock, then fussy cut out with Paper Snips. Using the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Vellum Cardstock, first in Tranquil Tide ink then in Versamark ink. Then heat emboss with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Punch the sentiment out with the Starburst Punch.
Adhere the Whisper White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. Then Adhere the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the twine and tape. Finally, adhere the sentiment piece with Tear & Tape Adhesive onto the banner.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite birthday card Pinterest board!