I’m back today playing along with Global Design Project’s CASE the Designer. CASEing a card from Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, from Canada, Krista Frattin.
I went with the Joyous Noel Suite to create my card.
I started with a Whisper White card base, layering on top a piece Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper, adhere with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I took a piece of Merry Merlot Cardstock, stamping the branch stamp, from the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set, in Merry Merlot ink. Stamp the second step of the branch stamp in stamped off Merry Merlot ink. Stamp the star, also in stamped off Merry Merlot in the bottom-left and top-right corners. Adhere the piece of Merry Merlot Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock in Merry Merlot ink. Adhere the strip to the card front with both Tear & Tape Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Punch out two Tranquil Tide Cardstock pieces with the Sprig Punch. Adhere to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. Finally, take a piece of Braided Linen Thread that has been tied in a bow, adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.