I’m back with another Flashback Friday, this time from the 3rd August 2017. This card was created for a colour challenge, with the original colour palette being Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate and Soft Sky.
For the card revamp, I swapped in Balmy Blue for the retired Soft Sky.
I started off my card with a Night of Navy card base. I stamped the stars from Peaceful Noel Stamp Set on the background of the card base in Night of Navy ink.
Using the Big Shot, die cut the largest scalloped circle from Layering Circles Framelits, from a piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock. Die cut out the largest stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Stamp the sentiment, from the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set, in Rich Razzleberry ink. Colour over the sentiment with Clear Wink of Stella.
Adhere together the two circles with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I recoloured a piece of Whisper White Sheer Ribbon with the Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Marker. Then I adhered it to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, I adhered the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite thinking of you card Pinterest board!