I’m back today with another Flashback Friday, this weeks card revamp comes from 6th August 2017.
For my card I tried to recreate the colour palette, although I switched Crushed Curry for Daffodil Delight.
I started off my card with a Whisper White card base, layering on top a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock. I stamped the frame, from Merry Christmas To All Stamp Set in Lemon Lime Twist ink, in a subway tile pattern across the piece of cardstock.
I die cut out the largest scalloped circle from the Layering Circles Framelits from a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock. I also die cut at the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits from a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I adhered these two circles together with Tear & Tape Adhesive and onto the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I die cut out the Happy Birthday Thinlit from a piece of Pool Party Cardstock. Then I tied a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around the connecting letters. I adhered the ‘Happy Birthday’ die cut to the stitched circles with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Finally, I adhered some Gold Faceted Gems to the card front.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite birthday card Pinterest board!