I’m back today playing along with Colour INKspiration, this weeks challenge colours are Copper, Mint Macaron, Whisper White and Basic Black.
For my card, I used the Petal Palette Stamp Set, which is currently on sale this week as apart of the World Card Making Day Sale.
I started off my card with a Mint Macaron card base, then layered on top a piece of Whisper White. On top of this is a layer of Copper Foil that has been embossed with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
I stamped the flower in Mint Macaron and another in Memento. I coloured in the Memento flowers with the Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Markers from the Subtles Collection. The Mint Macaron version I die cut out with the coordinating die from the Petals & More Thinlits. The other I fussy cut out just the flowers. I layered the flowers over the top of each other and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron and punched it out with the Everday Label Punch. I adhered everything down with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite thank you card Pinterest board!
Price: $9.00 $8.10