I’m back after having a week off of blogging, as much as I love to create and play it’s also great to take a break and not create. My batteries have been recharged and I’m ready to go!
For my first post back I’m playing along with the Global Designs Project’s Case the Designer, caseing a project from Kerstin Kreis.
For my card, I used mostly items from the Annual Catalogue, except for the card base and envelope, found in the Holiday Catalogue.
I started off my card with a Silver Foil-Edged Card & Envelope. I embossed the card front with the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines Stamp Set in Old Olive onto a piece of Whisper White, then punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch.
I die cut out the three sprigs from Old Olive Cardstock from the Pretty Pines Thinlits. I adhered the three sprigs to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then the sentiment piece over the with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Finally, I went over the ‘Sparkle’ in the sentiment and the smallest sprig with Clear Wink of Stella.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.