Welcome to another edition of Scrapbook Sunday and the final project from my preview post.
This scrapbook page is an A4 sized. I layered on top a piece of Shimmery White that I have watercoloured with Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana ink. I stamped over the piece of Shimmery White with the two leave from Nature’s Poem Stamp Set. Stamping in Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana, I tried not to stamp the Night of Navy onto the Coastal Cabana watercoloured areas.
Then I have embossed the name ‘Sydney’ onto the Shimmery White piece using the Big Shot Embossing Mats and Large Letters Framelits. I went over the name Sydney with Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
I also die cut out the letters to spell out ‘Onstage’, I adhered those with Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue. The photos are slightly smaller then a 2″ x 2″.
I love how Fine-Tip Glue Pen area turned out… It was my favourite part of the layout.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this scrapbook page? Save it to your favourite scrapbook Pinterest board!
Stamp: Nature’s Poem Clear-Mount Stamp Set, Nature’s Poem Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White
Ink: Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Big Shot Embossing Mats, Large Letters Framelits, Clear Block F, Stampin’ Spritzer
Hidden Bits: Tear & Tape Adhesive, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue