I’m back today playing along with Colour INKspiration Challenge, this time using 3 colours from the revamped Subtles Family. For my card I decided to with Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Soft Sea Foam.
I started off with a Crumb Cake card base, I layered on top a piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper. I then took some strips of offcuts from Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Balmy Blue, adhering it them with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I stamped the sentiment from Healing Hugs Stamp Set onto the DSP in Calypso Coral. I stamped two flowers from the same stamp set, on in Blushing Bride and the other in Calypso Coral. I also stamped three sets of leaves in Soft Sea Foam. I fussy cut the two flowers and three sets of leaves. I applied the some Clear Wink of Stella to the lighter parts of the flowers. I adhered the two flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite get well card Pinterest board!
Stamp: Healing Hugs Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper
Ink: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories & Tools: Paper Snips, Clear Wink of Stella
Hidden Bits: Tear & Tape Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals