Hello, I’m back with another Global Design Project Color Challenge.
For my card I decided to go with Healing Hugs Stamp Set… Can you believe that this is my first stamp set that has get well sentiments??
I started off my card with a Lovely Lipstick card base. I stamped the stitched looking stamp in Lovely Lipstick. I stamped the flower in Night of Navy ink. and two sets of leaves in Bermuda Bay. I fussy cut all three items out.
I layered a piece of Whisper White onto the Lovely Lipstick card base. I stamped the sentiment in the top right corner with Lovely Lipstick ink. Using the flower as a reference I stamped two more sets of leaves in Bermuda Bay. I adhered the fussy cut leaves with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Before I adhered down the Whisper White piece, I dog-eared the top left corner. And of course you know, I just had to go over the flower with Wink of Stella!
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite get well card Pinterest board!
Stamp: Healing Hugs Clear-Mount Stamp Set, Healing Hugs Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Cardstock: Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy
Accessories & Tools: Paper Snips, Clear Wink of Stella
Hidden Bits: Tear & Tape Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals