I’m back today playing along with the Global Design Project’s Sketch Challenge.
For my card I wanted to have another play with the Big Shot Embossing Mats. This time using the snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.
I started off my card with a piece of Whisper White for the card base, layering on top a piece of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, measuring 5-1/2″ x 3-7/8″. Then I took a piece of Whisper measuring 4″ x 3-1/2″. Using the Big Shot Embossing Mats, I embossed the snowflakes dies from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. I embossed the largest snowflake once and medium snowflake twice.
I stamped the sentiment, from the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set, in Night of Navy and punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch. I tied a piece of Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine around the embossed layer. I adhered both the sentiment piece and embossed layer to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love how this card turned out and have loved the embossing effect of the more detailed dies.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite birthday card Pinterest board!
Stamp: Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White, Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Everyday Label Punch, Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine
Hidden Bits:Tear & Tape Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals