I’m here this morning playing along with Kylie Bertucci’s International Highlights, the theme this month is Travel. When I think of travel my mind always go to the Lift Me Up Stamp Set and the coordinating Up & Away Thinlits Dies.
For this card I wanted to test out my new Big Shot Embossing Mats, and I might have gotten the sandwich wrong and cut into the silicone mat… Total Face Palm!!
Anyway, my card is a Whisper White card base, with another layer of Whisper White that I embossed with the hot air balloon from the Up & Away Thinlits. I also cut out a separate hot air balloon. I stamped the sentiment in Pool Party and layered it on top of a piece of Burlap Ribbon.
I love the effect of this die embossing especially with it being white on white.
If you liked my card please consider voting for it over on Kylie’s Blog my card is no. 11.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite card Pinterest board!
Stamp: Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Basic Black, Whisper White, Best Route Designer Series Paper
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Paper Snips
Hidden Bits: Tear & Tape Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals