On the blog today I played along with the Global Design Project’s Color Challenge. Using Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry in a project.
Gather your supplies:
- Rich Razzleberry A4 Cardstock (119981) ++ $14.75
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549) ++ $17.00
- Rooted in Nature Clear Mount Stamp Set (146482) ++ $73.00
- Rooted in Nature Wood Mount Stamp Set (146479) ++ $96.00
- Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372) ++ $50.00
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad (147086) ++ $13.00
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (105229) ++ $6.50
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (147084) ++ $13.00
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (103287) ++ $6.50
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad (147091) ++ $13.00
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (115664) ++ $6.50
- Linen Thread (104199) ++ $8.75
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995) ++ $9.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) ++ $6.00
Putting your cards together:
- I took the larger piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhered it to the card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Using the second largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, I cut out a Whisper White circle.
- I took the leaf from the Rooted in Nature Stamp Set. I inked up each colour twice and triple stamped from the top right to bottom left and then from the bottom left to top right.
- For the Whisper White circle, I stamped off each colour before stamping it onto the circle.
- I then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Memento Ink onto the circle.
- I wrapped a piece of Linen Thread three times around the Whisper White piece and tied with a bow.
- I adhered the Whisper White piece and the circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I love how this card turned out. I have been really enjoying autumnal colours lately, so this colour challenge was right up my street.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,