Today I played along with Stamp Ink Paper’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. For my card I went with the bottom row which gave me, Wood, Flowers and Glitter. With those three things in mind I used Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Accented Blooms Stamp Set and Gold Glimmer Paper.
Gather your supplies:
- Crumb Cake A4 Cardstock (121685) ++ $14.75
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock (140490) ++ $13.50
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549) ++ $17.00
- Gold Glimmer Paper (146958) ++ $8.75
- Big Shot (143263) ++ $159.00
- Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143708) ++ $17.00
- Accented Blooms Clear Mount Stamp Set (146681) ++ $35.00
- Accented Blooms Wood Mount Stamp Set (146678) ++ $49.00
- Stamparatus (148187) ++ $85.00
- Old Olive Light Stampin’ Blends Markers (144574) ++ $7.75
- Old Olive Dark Stampin’ Blends Markers (144573) ++ $7.75
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (144597) ++ $15.50
- Rich Razzleberry Light Stampin’ Blends Markers (144584) ++ $7.75
- Rich Razzleberry Dark Stampin’ Blends Markers (144583) ++ $7.75
- Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (144604) ++ $15.50
- Pool Party Light Stampin’ Blends Markers (144595) ++ $7.75
- Pool Party Dark Stampin’ Blends Markers (144594) ++ $7.75
- Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack (144605) ++ $15.50
- Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter (144608) ++ $7.75
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (147107) ++ $13.00
- Tailored Tag Punch (145667) ++ $31.00
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) ++ $7.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) ++ $6.00
Putting your card together:
- I embossed my Crumb Cake card base with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the flowers stamp from the Accented Blooms Stamp Set in Memento on to a piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock, I used the Stamparatus to get the perfect positioning and a good impression.
- I coloured in the flowers using Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker Combos.
- I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Pool Party. I fussy cut out the sentiment, so there was no white border.
- I punched out the piece of Gold Glimmer Paper with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue I adhered down the strip of Glimmer Paper as well as the piece of Thick Whisper White to the card base.
- I adhered the punched out piece of Glimmer Paper to the card front with Multipurpose Glue.
- Finally I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and to be sure it would stick, I added some Multipurpose Glue to the Glimmer Paper before I placed the sentiment.
I love how this card came together. Especially with the small touches of Glitter.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite hello card Pinterest board!