Today I played along with the Global Design Project’s Sketch Challenge. I really wanted to use the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper, which I have had for over a month and haven’t used.
How I made this card:
- Card base is A6 Thick Whisper White (Cut 297 x 105mm; scored 148mm).
- The background is 143 x 100mm.
- I fussy cut the feather looking paper. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals along the top of the gold piece and adhered it to the other piece. I used Snail adhesive all the DSP pieces together.
- I wrapped the Linen Thread around twice and tied bow. I stuck another piece of Stampin’ Dimenionals at the bottom of the gold piece. I adhered the all the DSP to the card base.
- The sentiment is from Label Me Pretty Stamp Set. I stamped in Tranquil Tide and punched it out with a 1-1/4″ Punch.
- I punched out a piece Fresh Fig with the Pretty Label Punch and adhered the sentiment with a dimensional. I went to attach it to the card but felt that it looked a bit flat, so I punched out a piece of Whisper White with the Pretty Label Punch, cut it down the middle and adhered it to the sentiment.
I really enjoyed playing along with GDP which I haven’t done in a while.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,