Today I played along with CASEing the Catty. CASEing the Everyday Occasions pages from the Annual Catalogue.
I picked the card from page 27 that features the Label Me Pretty Bundle.
I chose Bermuda Bay and Pool Party for the main colours.
How I made this card:
- Thick whisper white card stock A6 (210 x 148mm scored at 105mm);
- Bermuda Bay background (144 x 100mm), Stamped Burlap Background Stamp in Bermuda Bay.
- Bermuda Bay banner is 5 x 2in cut with the Banner Triple Punch and embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Pool Party banner is 4 x 2in also cut with the Banner Triple Punch.
- I use the Label Me Pretty Bundle for the sentiment. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured in with Stampin’ Write Markers in Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Old Olive.
- I attached some Linen Thread to the back of the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. And adhered everything else down.
I really love how this card turned out. I only just bought the Label Me Pretty Bundle and have fallen in love with it. And I love the texture of the linen thread, I’m not big on using ribbons and trims but I really want to get into using them more.
Here is the challenge if you wanted to play along with CASEing the Catty.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite birthday card Pinterest board!