Today I am playing along with CASEing the Catty challenge… CASEing pages from the Thanks section of the Annual Catalogue.
I chose the card on page 128.
I cased the colours and layout of the card. I used the Eastern Beauty and the You’re Delightful Stamp Set.
How I made this card:
- A6 Card base in Pool Party.
- Whisper White matte cut to 10 x 14.4cm, I die cut sections out with the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies.
- Behind the Whisper White piece I cut small pieces of Vellum and Lemon Lime Twists and adhered them to the back.
- I stamped and die cut the Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach pieces.
- I die cut the Calypso Coral piece.
- I cut 2 x 1cm strips of Lemon Lime Twist.
- The sentiment is from the You’re Delightful stamp set, stamped on to Pool Party with Emerald Envy and cut out with the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes die set.
I hope you enjoyed my take on this card.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,