First day of winter here in Australia and there’s no better way to celebrate then to curl up with the brand new 2017-18 Annual Catalogue which launched today!!!
I’m pretty sure you would have seen the front cover and projects using the some of the items that were available to demonstrators.
Here is top 5 things I’m looking forward to trying
1. Embossing Paste – I have always wanted to try playing with mix media but never new where to start and now I will have a chance.
2. Hello Friend Heat Embossing Project Kit – In the last couple of months I have fell in love with heat embossing but this could project kit could expand my love of heat embossing even further.
3. Love Today All Inclusive Planner Kit – I have never been a planner person but if I was to get this kit I think I would want to attempt a photo a day project.
4. Eastern Palace Suite – This suite has already been available for preorder, which I am regretting not getting, especially after seeing all the beautiful things that other demos have created. My favourite item from this suite is the thinlits dies, you can make so many different combinations.
5. Pick a Pattern Suite – One of my favourite design concepts/looks is the offset look, which is the main design concept for the entire Annual Catalogue and this style is carried onto the suite. My favourite items from this suite is a tie between the Designer Series Paper and the Paper Clips.
I hope you enjoy the new Annual Catalogue as much as I do!!
Until next time…