Can you believe that I have never created a card that fit into two challenges?
Well today I decided to take the plunge and play along with both Colour INKspiration’s Colour Challenge and Can You Case It’s Sketch Challenge.
Here is my card:
How I made this card?
- Thick Whisper White Card Base A6;
- Background is 6×4 Project Life card from the Good Vibes Project Life Card Collection, I cut 1/4in off the long side;
- The PL card is embossed with the Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder;
- The Square piece is Mint Macaron cut to 7 1/16in, layered on top of that is Pink Pirouette cut to 7in;
- The sentiment is from Super Duper Stamp Set, stamped in Pink Pirouette. On a piece of Daffodil Delight Card Stock I stamped the same sentiment in Daffodil Delight and fussy cut the banner section out;
- The balloons are from the same stamp set and are stamped in Tip Top Taupe on Tip Top Taupe;
- I finished off the card with Urban Underground Embellishments.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,