Today I am playing along with Caseing the Catty challenge of caseing projects found in the Falling Love Suite (Page 50 – 54) of the Occasions Catalogue.
I chose the following card found on page 53.
I wanted to challenge myself and create a male and female card for this case. Here are my cards:
How I made these cards:
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Card Stock A6;
- Designer Series Paper layers are from the Succulent Garden DSP and Urban Underground Specialty DSP. Cut to 4 x 5 3/4in, circle is cut with the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits;
- I stamped and double stamped the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum and Traveler Stamp Set in Basic Black on to the card base;
- I used the white and silver washi from the Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape on both cards;
- I cut 1 x 3.5in vellum strips that I punched on end with the Banner Triple Punch;
- The mother’s day sentiment is from the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set, I stamped in Basic Black on to the Vellum and then Sweet Sugarplum on to separate piece of Whisper White the fussy cut out ‘Mother’s’;
- The father’s day sentiment is from the Alphabet Labeler Stamp Set in Delightful Dijon on to Whisper White and fussy cut that out and stamped the rest of the sentiment on to the vellum in Basic Black;
- I adhered everything with Snail Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy stampin’,