Can you believe that I have never created a card that fit into two challenges?
Well today I decided to take the plunge and play along with both Colour INKspiration’s Colour Challenge and Can You Case It’s Sketch Challenge.
Here is my card:
How I made this card?
- Thick Whisper White Card Base A6;
- Background is 6×4 Project Life card from the Good Vibes Project Life Card Collection, I cut 1/4in off the long side;
- The PL card is embossed with the Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder;
- The Square piece is Mint Macaron cut to 7 1/16in, layered on top of that is Pink Pirouette cut to 7in;
- The sentiment is from Super Duper Stamp Set, stamped in Pink Pirouette. On a piece of Daffodil Delight Card Stock I stamped the same sentiment in Daffodil Delight and fussy cut the banner section out;
- The balloons are from the same stamp set and are stamped in Tip Top Taupe on Tip Top Taupe;
- I finished off the card with Urban Underground Embellishments.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
I just wanted to share my swap that I created for Onstage Local that I attended this past weekend in Sydney.
I participated in my teams ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap which required us to create cards that were 3x4in in size.
This is the card I created:
I used products from the Succulent Garden Suite along with the Suite Sentiments Stamp Set and the Layering Circles and Stitched Shapes Dies.
I just love the way it all came together and I think it would look just as great scaled to fit on an A6 card front.
Until next time.. Happy Stampin’,
Today I am playing along with Caseing the Catty challenge of caseing projects found in the Falling Love Suite (Page 50 – 54) of the Occasions Catalogue.
I chose the following card found on page 53.
I wanted to challenge myself and create a male and female card for this case. Here are my cards:
How I made these cards:
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Card Stock A6;
- Designer Series Paper layers are from the Succulent Garden DSP and Urban Underground Specialty DSP. Cut to 4 x 5 3/4in, circle is cut with the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits;
- I stamped and double stamped the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum and Traveler Stamp Set in Basic Black on to the card base;
- I used the white and silver washi from the Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape on both cards;
- I cut 1 x 3.5in vellum strips that I punched on end with the Banner Triple Punch;
- The mother’s day sentiment is from the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set, I stamped in Basic Black on to the Vellum and then Sweet Sugarplum on to separate piece of Whisper White the fussy cut out ‘Mother’s’;
- The father’s day sentiment is from the Alphabet Labeler Stamp Set in Delightful Dijon on to Whisper White and fussy cut that out and stamped the rest of the sentiment on to the vellum in Basic Black;
- I adhered everything with Snail Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy stampin’,