This week I am playing along with Can You Case It? which have brought back their sketch challenges… YAY!!
Here is the challenge:
This is my card:
How I made this card:
- Card base is Thick Whisper White A6;
- The dsp is from the Morrocan Suite in the Annual Catalogue, cut to 3.5×2.5in;
- The brown layer is whisper white cut to 3.5 x 2.5in, I stamped the watercolour looking stamp from the Perpetual Calendar Stamp Set in Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso;
- The banner strip uses the off cuts of the brown piece, I used tear & tape to keep them together and fishtailed the end;
- The ballon I placed strips of the silver and white washing tape from the Urban Underground Washi set on to a piece of Whisper White then cut out with the stripe balloon from the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies;
- The sentiment is stamped in Emerald Envy from the Window Shopping Stamp Set.
Until next time… Happy stampin’,