Today I had some fun with Caseing the Catty, picking samples from the Cool Treats pages in the Occasions Catalogue. I picked the three cards on page 37 that feature the Just Keep Swimming Stamp Set.
These cards were created using the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set stamped in Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry.
Card No. 1:
- Card base is Calypso Coral, Stamped the medium succulent in Calypso Coral;
- The circle is cut out using the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, then I stamped all three succulents in Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral, coloured in the succulents with Clear Wink of Stella;
- The sentiment is stamped on 1cm strip of Pool Party stamped in Bermuda Bay, the I fish tailed the end with my snips;
- I placed Rhinestones around the card.
Card No. 2:
- Card base is Pool Party, stamped the smallest succulent in Pool Party and Bermuda Bay, the three little flowers are stamped in Bermuda Bay.
- I coloured in the succulents with Clear Wink of Stella;
- Sentiment is stamped on Whisper White, cut with the Duet Banner stamped in Rich Razzleberry.
Card No. 3:
- Card base is Sweet Sugarplum, stamped the smallest flower and the sentiment in Sweet Sugarplum;
- The three succulents with were stamped in Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay;
- The succulents were cut out using the Succulents Framelits Dies, they are adhered to the smallest Stitched Shapes Square;
- The outer squares are adhered with Snail Adhesive and the middle is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy stampin’,