Back in January I created a card the Can You Case It? Challenge. My card had this beautiful watercolour effect background that I then ran through the Big Shot with the Hexagons Dynamics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Well that card had my second attempt at doing the watercolour effect.
The following two cards feature my first attempt.
So after months of staring at it I decided to cut of all the pieces that made it look not straight, keeping a few of the hexagons to create the second card. I chose hexagons that had some good colour differentiation.
- Card base is A6 Thick Whisper White;
- The background is Shimmery White Cardstock cut to 148 x 95mm;
- Using Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight on a piece of plastic packaging and water I used them to randomly colour the page. I used my heat tool speed up the drying process;
- I ran the background piece through the Big Shot with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, using my paper snips I cut off some of the hexagons;
- I ran two 4 x 5 3/4in pieces of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Hexagons Embossing Folder;
- I adhered the solid hexagons with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the individual hexagons with SNAIL Adhesive;
- The sentiment is from Scenic Sayings Stamp Set, it stamped this Rich Razzleberry Ombre Ink Pad and fussy cut them out.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,