Can you believe it’s only 10 days until Christmas??!!
Well if you’re needing an idea to make a lot of cards quickly here’s a stamp a stack idea.
How I made this card?
- On piece of Whisper White Card Stock (A4, 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12), using the Christmas Pines Stamp Set to stamp the branches, the thicker branch stamp is in Mint Macaron, the thinner branch is VersaMark then Emerald Envy Glitter Embossing Powder. I stamped them randomly to cover the page.
- I cut the stamped page into 3.5 in strips x 148mm (to match the half fold of my card base)
- I cut another piece of whisper white to matte my card (148 x 105mm), I adhered this to the piece stamped with the branches with Tear & Tape
- I used the Layering Circles Framelits Dies to cut the neckline of the whisper white pieces, I also embossed the pieces with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder
- Card Base is Thick Whisper White Card Stock A6 (297 x 105mm scored at 148mm)
- I adhered the embossed piece to the card base
- The sentiment is from the Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set Emerald Envy, the banner is a separate 1in strip adhered together a Stampin’ Dimensional
I hope this gives you a helpful idea to get through your last minute Christmas card making.
Until next time… Happy Stampin,