This week I played along with Can You Case It’s Colour challenge.
Here is my card:
I wanted something simple, I decided to use the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.
How I made this card?
- Card base, Thick Whisper White Cardstock (210 x 148mm, Scored at 2.5in from either end)
- The scalloped neckline is Smoky Slate cut with largest scalloped die from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies
- The white neckline is Whisper White cut using two largest circles from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Using the second largest circle from the Stitched Shapes cut the neckline on the card base placed in the middle at the top, cutting through all three layers
- Using the Cable Knit Embossing Folder, emboss both 2.5in sections
- Adhere the scalloped and stitched pieces for the neckline using Tear & Tape
- Finally I attached the Elegant Eggplant Enamel Shapes from the Regals Collection.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,