When I saw this challenge I instantly thought of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper because I knew it had Real Red in the design.
So here is the challenge:
Here is my card:
How I made this card?
- Card base is Thick Whisper White Card (210 x 148mm scored at 105mm)
- I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies – the smallest square to cut out 8 squares from the Candy Cane Lane DSP
- I adhered them together with Tear & Tape and then Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the whole piece to the card base
- My sentiment is from Christmas Pines, I inked up the sentiment with Real Red, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Markers.
- I finished it off with Clear Wink of Stellar on some of the DSP design and on some of the sentiment.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’