This week I am playing along with Can You Case It? sketch challenge. I loved the sketch because there was so many ways to play it and take inspiration from it.
Here is my card:
This card uses Delicate Details Stamp Set from the SAB Catalogue and Party Adventures Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalogue, both catalogues are coming in the New Year. I have used my go to colour combo Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum.
How I made this Card?
- Card base is Thick Whisper White (Cut at 210 x 148mm, scored at 105mm);
- Sweet Sugarplum piece is 142 x 100mm, I stamped the largest lace stamp from Delicate Details Stamp Set in Rich Razzleberry Ombre Ink Pad;
- The sentiment is from Party Adventures, I used Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum Stampin’ Write Markers to ink the stamp;
- Then I used the second largest circle Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the sentiment;
- I used Snail Adhesive to attach the Sweet Sugarplum piece and Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment;
- I finished it off with Rose Red Enamel Shapes from the Regals Collection of Enamel Shapes.
Here is the sketch from Can You Case It?:
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,