So this week I played along with the Global Design Project’s Colour Challenge. So here is the challenge:
I used took the opportunity to use the stamp set and dies from the Presents & Pinecones Suite.
And here is my entry:
And here is a closeup where I have added some Clear Wink of Stella:
How I made this card:
- Blushing Bride card stock base cut to A5 (210 x 148mm scored at 105mm)
- Using the Christmas Pines stamp set I stamped the first layer of branches in Blushing Bride and over the top with the thinner looking branch stamp with Whisper White Craft.
- I used all the branch die cuts from the Pretty Pines Thinlit Dies and cut out 2 small, 2 medium and 1 large in Mint Macaron card stock.
- The large bow die cut in Rich Razzleberry card stock.
- I adhered all the die cut pieces down using Glue Dots. Then I attached a Pearl to the centre of the bow.
- Finally I stamped the sentiment in the Rich Razzleberry and added some Clear Wink of Stella to the Comfort.
If you would also like to play along with the Global Design Project’s Colour Challenge you have until Monday at 3pm AEDT.
Until next time… Happy stamping,