So this week I played along with the Global Design Project’s Colour Challenge. So here is the challenge:
I used took the opportunity to use the stamp set and dies from the Presents & Pinecones Suite.
And here is my entry:
And here is a closeup where I have added some Clear Wink of Stella:
How I made this card:
- Blushing Bride card stock base cut to A5 (210 x 148mm scored at 105mm)
- Using the Christmas Pines stamp set I stamped the first layer of branches in Blushing Bride and over the top with the thinner looking branch stamp with Whisper White Craft.
- I used all the branch die cuts from the Pretty Pines Thinlit Dies and cut out 2 small, 2 medium and 1 large in Mint Macaron card stock.
- The large bow die cut in Rich Razzleberry card stock.
- I adhered all the die cut pieces down using Glue Dots. Then I attached a Pearl to the centre of the bow.
- Finally I stamped the sentiment in the Rich Razzleberry and added some Clear Wink of Stella to the Comfort.
If you would also like to play along with the Global Design Project’s Colour Challenge you have until Monday at 3pm AEDT.
Until next time… Happy stamping,
I am about to start on creating a travel Project Life album for my latest trip to Europe and I like all my journalling to match the colours of my Project Life kits.
I searched high and low for a current Stampin’ Up! colour codes and couldn’t find anything so I decided to create my own and to share it with all of you.
Click Here: su-colours-2016-17 to download.
Did you know we got our own day to celebrate what we love?
Well to celebrate this day Stampin’ Up! have some great offers starting today, one that lasts for the week (1 – 5 Oct) and the other lasts for the rest of the month (1 – 31 Oct).
The World Card Making Day special offers some great card making essentials at up to 25% off. Like the Envelope Punch Board which is not only great for making envelopes but also to make punch board flowers and file tab details.
Also if you have ever needed an incentive to try Fast Fuse maybe this is it… If you buy Fast Fuse adhesive you will get a refill for free.
If you have ever needed a reason to buy Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper apart from the great quality, great quality or the great coordination well this sale might just get you over the line. Starting today thru until the 31 October when you buy three designer series paper packs that cost $19.25 you’ll get the a fourth for free. This offer can be taken up as many time as you want until the end of October.
Well I am off to make more cards… Trying to whittle down my scraps paper tray which mostly consist of retired paper.
Until next time… Happy Stamping,