Once again I am playing along with Can You Case It? and their sketch challenge.
This week I made a card for my little cousins birthday who is turning 3!! The sketch is really simple but there was a lot you could do.
Here is my card:
How did I make this card?
- The card base is Thick Whisper White cut to A5, scored in half;
- Using the Number of Years stamp set. I used Marina Mist, stamped off for the 1 and stamped normal for the 2;
- The 3 and the “rd” banner is Marina Mist card stock cut using the Large Numbers Framelits;
- I stamped on the banner and the sentiment using Night of Navy;
- The vellum piece is 1.5inch wide and I used the Banner Triple Punch to create the banner. I attached the 3 to the vellum using the Handheld Stapler.
- I adhered the vellum to the card using snail and the banner using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here is the sketch for this weeks challenge if you want to play along with Can You Case It?:
Until next time… Happy stamping,