How easy is this weeks challenge with Can You Case It? just make a birthday card. So simple everyone needs a birthday for someone.
Here is my birthday card:
The colours I have used are Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron and Night of Navy.
I am totally loving the Penned & Painted stamp set. I was initially drawn to it because it reminded so much of the What I Love stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue earlier this year which I used for creating backgrounds.
How to make this card:
- The card base is made with Tip Top Taupe cut to A6 (148x210mm scored at 105mm) and stamped the outline of the flower in Tip Top Taupe
- Stamping on Whisper White the painted flower is Mint Macaron and the outline is Night of Navy, the leaves outline is Mint Macaron. Fussy cut them all out.
- The banner is a 1inch strip of Whisper White with the sentiment from the Mixed Borders stamp set stamped in Night of Navy. I used the Banner Triple Punch to fish tail the end.
- I used Snail Adhesive to adhere the banner and Stamping’ Dimensionals to adhere the flower and leaves. I tried to best line up the flower with one I have stamped on the background.
- I finished of the card by adding Pearls to the centre of the flower in various size.
Here is the challenge information for this week…
Until next week… Happy stamping,