Don’t you just love when you receive an order with some brand new goodies inside? I know I do. In my order I received two new stamp sets from the Annual Catalogue and was happy to use them whilst playing along with this weeks Can You Case It? challenge.
Here is my card:
I’m just so happy with how it turned out. The colours I used were Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry, a combo that I happened by happy accident because they ended up together in my Color Caddy.
The stamp sets I am using are the Alphabet Labeller and Penned & Painted.
How did I make this card?
- The base is Thick Whisper White Card stock (My go to base for almost all my cards). Cut to A6 (148 x 210mm, scored at 105mm).
- The piece Sweet Sugarplum card stock is cut to 144 x 100mm. The top piece of is regular Whisper White card stock cut to 138 x 95mm. Then I cut an 1inch off the long side of the Whisper White piece.
- I stamped the largest flower from the Penned & Painted stamp set in Sweet Sugarplum then the matching outline stamp in Rich Razzleberry. I also stamped two extra flowers onto a scrap piece of Whisper White and fussy cut those out.
- I stamped out the sentiment on a separate piece of Whisper White in Rich Razzleberry and then fussy cut that out too.
- I adhered the Whisper White top piece to the Sweet Sugarplum piece.
- I attached the Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon around the two top layers using Glue Dots and lots of Snail Adhesive, covering the top of the Whisper White layer..
- Then I adhered all of this to the card base.
- Finally attaching the two fussy cut flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adding a little Clear Wink of Stella to the flower at the top.
I am so happy with how this turned out. I just love playing with new products. And if you wanted to play along with Can You Case It? challenge just click on the challenge.
Until next time… Happy stamping,