I had some fun over the weekend making some Mother’s Day cards.
Here is my first one.
- Blackberry Bliss card stock card cut at 14.85cm, scored at 10.5cm
- Painted Blooms dsp cut at 13.85 x 9.5cm
- Daffodil Delight card stock cut at 14.85cm x 1in
- Whisper White card (I just cut it to evenly around the stamp)
- I stamped the flower and leaves from the Painted Petal stamp set using Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive onto Whisper White card stock
- Stamped the happy Mother’s Day sentiment from the Sweet Laughter stamp set onto the Daffodil Delight card stock
- Then assemble as seen in the photo
- I also added in a Whisper White card stock inside because it’s very hard to read things on Blackberry Bliss